The ideal candidate who has surpassed sales goals in previous roles. You’re looking for personal and professional growth with an organically growing event technology startup with a unique and deep history in the events world. You are proactive, love the hunt of a sale, are detail oriented and target focused. You are a team-player with an individualistic streak, and are the Bob Ross of sales (no mistakes, just happy accidents!).
A highly focused, fully-remote event marketing software startup. Our clients expect us to be an events industry thought leader, always on the edge of new ideas with an unconventional viewpoint (see what we did there?), and that’s what we expect from you. We’re Swoogo, pioneers of the event marketing frontier, and we’re looking for an Account Executive who’s familiar with the Events Industry and Event Tech and can turn dreams into reality (or at least leads into customers).
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Event technology experience
- Knowledge of CRMs such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Proactive, positive attitude
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive Pay
- 14 days PTO plus company holidays
- Health Insurance Day 1
- Remote office
- Super-positive team culture with a smart and passionate team
- Bi-annual all hands off site. We did Lisbon last year, Newport, RI this year. Ideas for the next one?
- Get that coveted “First Account Executive” at the startup role with the best event tech company out there!
- Qualify prospects with informative discovery questions
- Collect product and demo feedback
- Understands competition and Swoogo’s specific place in the event tech world
- Communicate with Directors of Sales, Marketing, and Product for feedback and future growth plans
- Master CRM tool for pipeline forecasting
- Maintain pipeline momentum
- Close new business
Are you feeling it? Email your resume to email@example.com and let's chat!