Technical Support Manager (Customer Success)
The ideal candidate who has successfully handled high volume technical support in previous roles. You’re looking for personal and professional growth with an organically growing event technology startup with a unique and deep history in the events world. You are proactive, love figuring out the details of customer issues like a nerdy Sherlock Holmes, are detail oriented and able to manage multiple tickets and requests at once. You are a team-player with an individualistic streak, and are the Bob Ross of Technical Support (no mistakes, just happy accidents!), and can work PST hours (9am-6pm PST).
A highly focused, fully-remote event marketing software startup. Our clients expect us to be an events industry thought leader, always on the edge of new ideas with an unconventional viewpoint (see what we did there?), and that’s what we expect from you. We’re Swoogo, pioneers of the event marketing frontier, and we’re looking for a master Technical Support Manager (Customer Success) who’s familiar with the Events Industry and Event Tech and can turn dreams into reality (or at least occasionally frustrated customers into super happy people).
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of Tech Support experience
- Events Industry and Event Technology experience
- Knowledge of CRMs such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Serious Multitasker
- Able to learn and communicate new tech quickly
- A love of evangelizing software and technology and a passion for helping customers
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive Pay
- 14 days PTO plus company holidays
- Health Insurance
- Remote office
- Super-positive team culture with a smart and passionate team
- Bi-annual all hands off site. We did Lisbon last year, Newport, RI this year. Ideas for the next one?
- That warm glow you get when you successfully explain a complex issue to a customer and that little light-bulb goes on over their heads
Are you feeling it? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat!